Aimee Cabo, host of The Cure Radio Show, Award Winning Author and Transformational Speaker
Aimee Cabo, a radio talk host of The Cure, award winning author and speaker
The Cure Radio ™ show and live-streamed podcast is hosted by Aimee Cabo and offers a platform of hope to anyone who has experienced domestic violence, abuse, mental illness, any trauma or is experiencing problems now in their lives.
Guests of The Cure Radio ™ are knowledgeable on a variety of topics including mental illness, healing after abuse, and moving forward. This podcast is a place to find comfort, knowledge, strategies, answers, hope, and love while healing the wounds and 'affirming' that you are not alone. Join Aimee and her professional guests on The Cure Radio ™ with Aimee Cabo podcast every Saturday at 1 PM EST as it is recorded during the live radio show.
- WDRU AM1030 Durham, NC (1.3 million potential listeners)
- WDRU 105.5FM Durham, NC
- WDRU 105.7FM Raleigh, NC
- WTRU AM830 Winston Salem/Greensboro, NC (1.2 million Person )
- WTRU 97.7FM Winston Salem, NC
- WTRU 97.7FM Greensboro, NC
- WCRU AM960 Gastonia, NC
- WCRU 105.7FM Charlotte, NC (2.1 MM person)
- KUTR AM820 Salt Lake City, UT (1.7 MM)
- KUTR 95.3FM Salt Lake City, UT
- KTIA 99.3FM Des Moines/Ames, IA (663,000)
- WLES AM590 Richmond, VA (982,000)
- WLES 97.7FM Richmond, VA
- WSTS 100.9 FM Coastal Carolina, SC
- WPMH - The Lighthouse 100.1 FM Norfolk/Chesapeake, VA
- WHRT 91.9 FM
- 92.9 FM Greenville, SC - His Talk Radio
- WWIP - 89.1 FM The Word in Praise - Chesapeake VA
- WELP AM 1360 & FM 104.3 Greenville, SC (*775,000)
- WCPC AM 940 & FM 105.7 Tupelo, MS (*687,000)
- KIOU AM 1480 & FM 94.9 Shreveport, LA (*436,000)
- KKIM AM 1000 (KXKS AM 1190) Albuquerque, NM (*1,144,296)
The Cure with Aimee Cabo is an absolutely wonderful podcast. Her message comes shining through week after week — you are not alone. There is always hope and always someone who cares. Some weeks, you will think she is speaking directly to you. If you feel the topic doesn’t apply to you, there could be someone else you can help. There are always older podcasts to listen to that could be just what you need. I follow Aimee on Facebook so I will be notified when her weekly prayer circle is going to start. Just the sound of her voice can help you forget about all of the troubles in the world.
Find Comfort, Knowledge, Strategies, Answers, Hope, and Love
Aimee knows that surviving child abuse, sexual assault, abandonment and other daunting life challenges is not easy, but the love and support of others makes a difference. It's why she started The Cure Radio ™ and Podcast Show and regularly features experts in trauma and healing, as well as leaders in all walks of life who have overcome deep adversity to become successful.
WATCH LIVE BELOW:
WATCH EPISODES BELOW:
Thanks to our Guests on The Cure Radio ™ Show
If you would like to be a guest on the syndicated radio show The Cure Radio ™, fill out form below:
Where Should We Send Your Free Chapter?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter